“I hated myself for going, why couldn't I be the kind of person who stays?”

" my life comes into chaos. i want to be less busy with
trivial things within this few months. I also want to be less afraid of change,
to walk more, to be more self-reliant, to be more optimistic, etc. "
Human is a thinking creature. Sometimes,
the conscience of our behavior is much greater than we would like to admit. We
may safely say that there is no easy beginning and we know what to do on daily
basis but it is okay to take such a big decision on changing our self with
guaranteed results and it is impossible without the first taking some risks.
There are not all the opportunities that
are present in our lives, we need to grab. Sometimes we have to let the
opportunity pass to the owners who actually deserves the opportunity. There
were also, a moment when we need to be willing to leave them and the
opportunity just to reconstruct the current time for the sake of our future.
I leave something of myself behind when I leave the place and I
stay there even though they will go away. There are things in us that we can
find again, only by we are going back there together. Yes, we all take
different paths in our life, but no matter where we go, we still take a little
of each other everywhere. After all, to leave was not same as being left.
That's all.
