Pages

"Semua penulisan akan mati. Hanya karyanya sahaja yang terus abadi. Maka tulislah sesuatu yang dapat membahagiakan dirimu di akhirat nanti " - Saidina Ali Abi Talib

Gunakanlah setiap apa yang ada di sini, moga setiap satunya memberi kebaikan untuk dirimu.
Cukuplah semua ini sekadar satu peringatan. -AfifahasdfghjKL

1/1/14

# 154

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Page 356 of 356; It is the last page of this book which is also the last story and tips.

I’ve been a kind of girl that totally had grabbed what I wanted to have. It was amazing but sometimes I’m crying and dying for it. Grabbing what I wanted is not meant the entire thing in this world I have. It is refer to what I wish to have. It is neither a Lamborghini nor a big castle on the top of hill but it is like having a piece of mango cheese cake and a glass of mango juice for lunch with mama and getting a pair of Hello Kitty tux. Also, such as having the good result, be champion in debate competition, winning the photography exhibition and having friends which we can laugh until our faces turn to blue at a beautiful island. That’s all. Not much.


Grabbing them is not as easy as ABC that which, when you was driving from Kuantan to Gombak and you feel so thirsty then suddenly you saw a stall which selling ABC, then you buy it. It is not like that. Totally not! It is something that sometimes you have to sacrifice, leave, refrain and do everything that leads to the difficulties. Sometimes, I complain. I said that I can’t do this, these, that and those then I went to give up. Whereas, I had go through everything with dozens of ways and effort that I didn’t realize I did that and I almost achieve them. I’m telling you that it is hard to express them but in fact, I had told them.



Phewww. Alhamdulillah, Thanks God ! Praise to Allah.

Because of this, these, that, and those I’ve being a girl who is independent and more responsible especially towards myself, family, friends and the vital one is towards The Creator, Allah. I’m slowly audit and learn to be better and better. I'm also trying to stop from counting how many people hurt me and how many Allah test me. I want to be his creation who is always pleased because I believe that everything that happened, happen for the best and I’m sure that there must be something good for me. Same as, there must be sunshine and rainbow after the rain. Everything has its own wisdom. When Allah gave me the misfortune, I accept it as a warning from him to me. Then, I let myself put the cons with the pros. Insya Allah, everything will be safe and feel fairly.

So, Why would we spend tears and let the heart become anxious? Just leave it all completely to the Allah, The Almighty. Then, your heart will feel the tranquility.



But, Did you ever felt the feeling that, you lost someone who is you really love him so much until you willing sacrifice the entire your life for the sake of his happiness? Did you?

I have no idea about that.
Lets move on. Don't be ourselves, improve ourselves.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 
MAY ALLAH BLESS US.



{Subhanallah Walhamdulillah Allahu Akbar}

✿ Al-Imran ( 3:159 )

Maka dengan sebab rahmat dari Allah, engkau telah bersikap lemah-lembut kepada mereka, dan kalaulah engkau bersikap kasar lagi keras hati, tentulah mereka lari dari kelilingmu. Oleh itu maafkanlah mereka, dan pohonkanlah ampun bagi mereka, dan juga bermesyuaratlah dengan mereka dalam urusan itu. kemudian apabila engkau telah berazam, maka bertawakalah kepada Allah, sesungguhnya Allah Mengasihi orang-orang yang bertawakal kepadaNya.