Pages

"Semua penulisan akan mati. Hanya karyanya sahaja yang terus abadi. Maka tulislah sesuatu yang dapat membahagiakan dirimu di akhirat nanti " - Saidina Ali Abi Talib

Gunakanlah setiap apa yang ada di sini, moga setiap satunya memberi kebaikan untuk dirimu.
Cukuplah semua ini sekadar satu peringatan. -AfifahasdfghjKL

7/26/13

# 75

In the name of Allah the most beneficials.
Assalamualaikum and Hello .

How are you ? I hope everything is okay. Insya Allah.
First of all, Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah because give me a chance to publish my new post. 
Well, i;ve been too busy with my new life. The different life compared before this. Its too complicated and Its become harder than before. Big responsiblities. Only Allah knows. Allahu rabbi.
I accepted with everything happens. May everything that happened to me and my family is happen for the best for us. Amin Allahuma Amin. I tried not to point others or else because it is all about fate. And I tried to move on. Now i've found my self so strong. Alhamdulillah.
Family ; For the rest of my life I`ll be with you. I`ll stay by your side honest and true till the end of my time. Now and forever i'll be with you.

So ?

Spread Dakwah. Salam Seekers. Cheers.



{Subhanallah Walhamdulillah Allahu Akbar}

✿ Al-Imran ( 3:159 )

Maka dengan sebab rahmat dari Allah, engkau telah bersikap lemah-lembut kepada mereka, dan kalaulah engkau bersikap kasar lagi keras hati, tentulah mereka lari dari kelilingmu. Oleh itu maafkanlah mereka, dan pohonkanlah ampun bagi mereka, dan juga bermesyuaratlah dengan mereka dalam urusan itu. kemudian apabila engkau telah berazam, maka bertawakalah kepada Allah, sesungguhnya Allah Mengasihi orang-orang yang bertawakal kepadaNya.